Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just an interview :)



So I am your new Supergirl, this is my first post so I thought that doing this interview would be the best way of introducing myself I guess :)

Describe yourself briefly, who are you?

Who am I? I am Sarah, the blonde one with the pink in her hair :) I work weekends in the shop and the occasional week day if it’s during school holidays. I’m 17 and a freakish 6’. I’m a geek, pretty obvious right? My last name is a famous detectives’ first name. I have a few piercings here and there. I can make some pretty rad plasticine animals.

What's your idea of a perfect day?

Kind of sad I know, but honestly a day with Rob, either watching films or playing PS3 all day is heaven.


Do you consider yourself a geek/fanboy/fangirl and why?

A geek, why? Oh I don’t know. I work in a comics and collectable shop. I also have like that tiniest obsession with Harley Quinn too, the woman is a total babe.


What is your most common dream/nightmare?

I don’t think I really have a common dream, they are always different to be honest :/

I'm on the right, and that lovely fella is my good pal Jack :) What can I say....psychology was boring that day :/




What are your 3 most prized possessions?

Hmm, my PS3, my Rob box and my graphic novels and comics (I’m counting them together).


If you were able to choose one superpower what would it be and why?

Just one? I don’t think I could pick just one, no I can’t. I want to be greedy and have loads!

Name your top 3 of all time of the following and why?:


Superheroes:

Ehh superheroes, I’m more of a villain kind of girl. Superheroes………I guess Batman and ummm I don’t know, I’ll do villains instead. Harley Quinn, The Joker and The Riddler.

Movies:

Donnie Darko, Juno and American Beauty.

Kids cartoons:

Chowder, Power Puff Girls and Dexter’s Laboratory.

TV series':

True Blood, The Mighty Boosh and Misfits.


Who's the most famous person you've ever met and how did you meet them and/or who was your favourite?

I met Jeremy Bulloch on the shop opening day; I had a quick chat with him. He is a really lovely man :)

What toy/collectable would you love to see made that has never been done before and why?

I’m not sure really, I guess that when I make my villain on DC Universe Online when it comes out it’d be pretty sweet to have a figure of that.


What's your favourite video game of all time on any console or on any arcade machine and why?

Kingdoms Hearts 2, what’s not to love about that game?


Finally - If you've been to Red Sun Comics & Collectables what would you change or add that isn't there already?

Umm I don’t know really, I like my job there so nothing :D