Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wanted 2 Cancelled As Jolie Pulls Out?


Angelina Jolie has pulled out of Wanted 2 giving the future of the sequel a very slim chance of actually going ahead. Sources claim that there's no movie (or money) if Angelina isn't in it (even though she died in the original!) so even though there's still a glimmer of hope that it might get made I'm thinking it'll end up being straight to DVD or least a major drop in production costs to get some sort of return on the money that will be spent!

Jolie also pulled out of the movie 'Gravity' which is what she left Wanted 2 for, so not sure what project she's going for instead, maybe full time motherhood, but as I wasn't a huge fan of the original Wanted movie I can't say that any of this is devastating news for me.

Did you all like Wanted? Not sure why I didn't!