Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pussycat Dolls' Kimberly Wyatt On Got To Dance = Wow...


Yes the old Kryptonian Warrior is back to posting and is on a mission to add everything he can possibly manage which has been missed over the last month and a bit that I've been absent from the blog.

To start us off here's a video of Kimberly Wyatt from the Pussycat Dolls doing an outstanding performance on the Sky 1 show 'Got to Dance' a couple of weekends ago.

I've never really been into too many of the UK reality shows we have on t.v. and apart from watching X-Factor, a little of Britain's Got Talent and last years Celebrity Get Me Out of Here I try and stay clear wherever possible. However I did happen upon Kimberly's performance whilst flicking channels recently and have to say I was amazed by her obvious skills.

Have a watch and see for yourself... ;)