Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Interview- Leonie aka: Mistress of Magic



Hello I am the blogs Zatanna/ Mistress of Magic so like our other new girls I thought it best to start off with the interview =)





Describe yourself briefly, who are you?




My name's Leonie, also known as Leo =p At 22 years of age I am a bubbly, romantic, and day-dreaming Piscean who is known for being a bit "weird". I am that strange lady who makes costumes for a hobby and makes childish squealing noises when visiting the Disney store.







What's your idea of a perfect day?



Well if I had myself a fella a perfect day for me would be waking up for cuddles followed by breakfast in bed (not forgetting a good cup of tea!). Then spending the day in London browsing our favourite geeky stores and getting cinnamon doughnuts in Camden- yummy. A walk in the park perhaps? Then making dinner together before snuggling down to watch a good film.



With my lonesome self at the moment however a good day is just having a lie-in followed by perhaps some gaming, surfing the net and working on a costume. The only cuddles I would get would be with my puppy Diesel. Not terribly exciting!




Do you consider yourself a geek/fanboy/fangirl and why?



Oh I definitely consider myself a geek! I love things that are typically "geeky": reading, gaming, manga, anime, cosplay etc Plus I work in a comic store? lol I love being a geek though!





Cosplaying Hermione Granger



What is your most common dream/nightmare?



Umm can't think of a common dream but I tend to have nightmares that revolve around people leaving or saying they don't want me any more *sad face*



What are your 3 most prized possessions?



My Final Fantasy VIII merchandise collection

My PS3/ computer


My cosplay costumes & props




Cosplaying Mew (gijinka) from Pokemon



If you were able to choose one superpower what would it be and why?



Gonna sound cheesy perhaps but the power to heal because I want to be able to save people who are hurt/wounded. Otherwise being able to control water and ice would be pretty cool.



Name your top 3 of all time of the following and why?:



Superheroes



* Buffy the Vampire Slayer (does she count?)

* Sailor Moon


* Shadowcat




Movies



* The Saw series

* The Lord of the Rings


* Beauty and the Beast




Kids cartoons



* Sailor Moon

* Cardcaptor Sakura/ Cardcaptors


* Pokemon




(All anime series but most people view them as cartoons so meh lol)



TV series'



* Buffy the Vampire Slayer

* The Vampire Diaries


* PGSM (Japanese live action TV show based on Sailor Moon)



I also like watching CSI with my dad.





Who's the most famous person you've ever met and how did you meet them and/or who was your favourite?



I've met Shawnee Smith, Warwick Davis and Roger Craig Smith. I think my favourite has to be Roger as he was ever so friendly and I had a bit of a fan-girl moment when he quoted Chris Redfield in his voice XD



Myself (cosplaying Alice) with Roger Craig Smith (VA for Chris Redfield/ Ezio)





What toy/collectable would you love to see made that has never been done before and why?



Do you know what? I haven't got a clue. Everything that comes to mind has been done already.



What's your favourite video game of all time on any console or on any arcade machine and why?



Final Fantasy VIII. I have lots of love for this game and Rinoa & Squall <3 I also love the other games in the FF series, Resident Evil, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Pokemon and Spyro the Dragon!





Cosplaying Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy VIII