Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog Interview



Describe yourself briefly, who are you?
I'm Holly/Holloh, otherwise known as this blogs Hawkgirl/The Winged Warrior and full time employee of Red Sun Comics & Collectables. Big on comics, art, games, music and film.


What's your idea of a perfect day?
Either;
1) get up, get showered, get back into bed with my lovely boyfriend and spend the entire day in bed playing some kind of game. Whether its Zelda on Gamecube, Earthworm Jim on SNES, Kingdom Hearts on PS2 or hopefully DCUO when I get it!! Then get both he and I some huuuge Dominoes pizza and munch while watching a film :)
OR
2) a day spent drawing or photographing a band/model/etc.

Do you consider yourself a geek/fanboy/fangirl and why?
Considering my above perfect day, yes haha! Been reading comics since I was about 14, had a SNES since about 10 and been drawing for even longer. I absolutely spaz out at certain geeky things eg. DCUO, new films, old films, anything Batman related, anything 80's film related, hoverboards, etc.

What is your most common dream/nightmare?
They change all the time, I literally have the most ridiculous dreams haha! I used to have a recurring dream about a little mouse in a dress running up some stairs made of weaved together wheat?

What are your 3 most prized possessions?
Thats a hard one... I'll say;
my cameras + lenses (that all counts as one thing!)
my macbook
probably my ps3 and dcuo when i get it haha!
i'd say my boyfriend, dan and my dog but they're not posessions haha!




If you were able to choose one superpower what would it be and why?
Ice powers because its been my favourite since forever and I'm always cold anyway haha!

Name your top 3 of all time of the following and why?:

Superheroes
Iceman, Batman & 80's Rogue/Psylocke/Gambit/Black Cat

Movies
Theres too many to choose from!! But for the sake of this blog I'll say;
The Lost Boys, The Dark Knight & Constantine
(That is just three picked out of a long list!)

Kids cartoons
Biker Mice From Mars, Teen Titans & Earthworm Jim

TV series'
Doctor Who, Heroes and Misfits

Who's the most famous person you've ever met and how did you meet them and/or who was your favourite?
Other than band members, probably Jeremy Bulloch. He was such a lovely old man!




What toy/collectable would you love to see made that has never been done before and why?
Back To The Future figures!! Maybe a more available David from Lost Boys :( or a Lost Boys statue? Lost Boys cosbabys would be amazing haha.



What's your favourite video game of all time on any console or on any arcade machine and why?
Thats hard! It depends on the mood but Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom Hearts 2 for PS2 are pretty amazing. Pokémon Blue for Gameboy Colour was amazing back in the day and Street Fighter II for SNES has a lot of memories haha! Oh and Earthworm Jim for PC! And Littlebigplanet blew my mind! Its too hard to pick :(