Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seeing Into The Future, Or Just Scary Coincidence?



When I was young I studied a lot of unexplained happenings throughout history from around the world. I was pretty obsessed and got the 'X-factor' (not the Simon Cowell t.v. show) mag sent through the post for years, would read about them in the library and would buy all the books I could find (most of which I still have), and to this day UFO's, ghosts, Egypt, conspiracies, Witchcraft and everything else associated with the unexplained still gets my attention.

Whilst perusing the Internet last week I came across a page on Cracked.com HERE which showed 6 insane coincidences from our past that were so scarily accurate it's a good argument for precognition (seeing into the future).

If you're into that kinda stuff then read the article!